Thursday 22 March 2007

Garlic Ciabattas 2 - The Daddy!


Wow what can I say, made garlic bread on sunday and was best have ever made and had which I am very proud of!!

Ingredients

1 nice ciabatta
150g good butter (I like Kerrygold)
1 small handful fresh parsley chopped roughly
2 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper

1) Pre heat oven to 180o
2) In a bowl blend the above ingredients
3) Slice the ciabatta through the middle to form two halves
4) Spread generously with the butter mix
5) Place in oven on a tray and bake for 6 minutes, if you want a crispier finish switch to grill mode for a further two mins
6) Serve immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10