Wednesday 18 June 2008

Individual Lemon cheesecakes




Last weekend I made little lemon cheesecakes for fathers day and finally found a perfect parter for my lemon topping, posted a while back: http://anneskitchen1.blogspot.com/2007/08/lemon-topping.html

Makes 5 individual dishes (I used some vintage dessert glasses, similar size to ramekins)

Easy

2 tubs mascarpone
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 heaped tbsp icing sugar
10 gingernut biscuits
1 tbsp butter

1) Start by bashing the lights out of the gingernuts or blitzing in a food processor, gently melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuits and coat thoroughly, remove from heat. Using two spoons line the base of your dishes and place in the fridge to cool

In a large bowl add the mascarpone, sift in the icing sugar and stir in the lemon juice and zest and beat together until light, spoon carefully over the biscuit base and smooth over

Now you can chill and eat later or make the lemon topping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10