Friday 11 July 2008

Stuffed Mushrooms with Blue Cheese

I made this for one of my girlies birthday on weds and they were so yummy I made myself them again last night!!

Serves two
Easy

2 large flat mushrooms
1 inch chunk danish blue cheese (or similar)
4 tbsp breadcrumbs
1 tbsp approx chilli infused olive oil
1 tbsp approx extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp dried parsley
Black pepper
1 fat clove garlic

First pre-heat grill to medium-hot

1) Carefully remove the stalks and place the mushrooms on a baking tray

2) Finely chop the garlic and stalks and toss with the breadcrumbs, parsley and black pepper to taste. Crumble the blue cheese up and place on the mushrooms evenly and cover with the breadcrumb mix, drizzle over a little of each oil and grill for about 14 mins until crispy on top

1 comment:

  1. I love mushrooms, especially when they are stuffed with cheese. Bought some danish blue today, so perhaps will give this a try over the weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10