Saturday 27 February 2010

Mothers Day Ideas

With mothers day swiftly approaching, I find it a hard time to choose a special gift as my mums birthday is only a few days later, this year this beautiful hamper from Interflora will be all hers; consisting of Fairtrade items, I can also give it to her with an extra smile that’s it done some good. It arrived in perfect condition and securely wrapped:


I will of course be helping my mum test the items ;-) I am a real ginger fan so look forward to assisting with eating the stem ginger cookies! Oh and the vanilla fudge…and of course the chocolate!

Interflora, best known for their flowers now supply a whole range of wonderful hampers full of goodies to treat someone special too, you can find their ever expanding gift range here: and also of course a beautiful selection of Mothers Day Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10