Sunday 21 August 2011

Are you a Queen of the Barbecue? Enter your recipe in the Tesco Real Food BBQ Challenge!

For me, nothing fits the description of a typical British summer better than the classic barbecue! It gives me mental images of men who don’t usually cook, suddenly decide they are going to be king of the Barbie and go in all guns blazing with their pack of burgers and case or two of beer.


However, whilst I am sure there are plenty of excellent male BBQ’ers out there, its time for us girls to show off our fantastic BBQ skills, so my lovely ladies if you think your bbq recipe burns away the competition, plus you fancy having your idea or recipe featured on the Tesco Real Food site, then all you need to do is visit the Tesco Real Food site, and enter your great BBQ suggestion. Easy as that! 


There are eight different categories under which you can enter your recipe idea, and each week for the next four weeks you have the chance of winning a fantastic gas BBQ from Tesco Direct! 



*Closing date for this week’s competition is Wednesday 24th August*

Click here for Terms and Conditions

I have two great BBQ recipes for you coming up shortly on here so don't forget to come back and check - also good luck in the competition! Lets show those boys what we can do!

Many thanks to Helen for the lovely pink BBQ and speakers, I will be testing them out soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10