Monday 21 July 2014

Meal Planning Monday

Last week has flown by in a sunny haze! It was kiddie central as I managed to see not only my adorable godson, my cousins gorgeous baby boy and our friends three little one's over the weekend, I don't have any of my own and I much prefer being auntie but there is something special about cuddles with them, always makes my heart melt a little! Must be getting soft in my old age! 

Anyway back to the food! Last week we actually managed to stay pretty much on plan with the exception of Friday's Baked Chorizo Spaghetti got shifted to Sunday night, as Friday started with a rather lovely Passion fruit Cocktail with a pub lunch, moved onto sour spaghetti sweets and then involved a large quantity of Rosé wine and Chinese food! Always good! I do love having weekends back now! We had some really good dishes overall, B loved the oven baked chorizo frittatta in particular:


This week's plan - 

Tonight - Aubergine Jambalaya though tweaked with added bacon!
Tues - Pancit (a Filipino noodle dish with pork)
Weds - Mini meatloaves with mash and red cabbage
Thurs - Tuna and Spinach Pesto pasta
Fri - Toad in the hole (using some posh looking wild mushroom sausages that are hiding in the freezer!)

Linky

Don't forget I have a fabulous competition to win a whole case of Organic Coconut and Date bars! You can check it out on this blog post

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my kitchen! I love to hear your thoughts and comments on my recipes!

Anne

01 09 10